Courses and Tools For Tax Sale Investors
DeedGrabber Study Programs
“Go Ahead, Be a DeedGrabber” Ebook
The publication that started it all in 2008! Updated several times since, this 121-page ebook covers:
- Researching State Laws and Getting Lists of Prospects
- Filtering Out Undesirable Properties
- Marketing to Owners, and What to Say
- Signing the Purchase Agreement and Deed
And more! Also just added:
“How to Work with Delinquent
Properties WAY Before the Tax Sale” Bonus Section
DeedGrabber Study Course
Get the Ebook in printed format in a sturdy binder, plus these extras:
- Paperwork/Legal Forms CD-ROM – Everything you’ll use to purchase and sell properties in Word format
- 1 Hour Seminar DVD – Overview
- Quick Start CD – Get started fast by focusing on the essentials!
- 1 Hour Interview with Jackie Lange – “Getting Started DeedGrabbing”
Shipped to Your Home – UPS
By Recommend Author: Mitchell Goldstein
Coach Mitch’s Famous $1 Option
Learn how to “say yes” to any proposal you get from a seller…and control a property for only $1!
Included in this downloadable package:
-Complete Instructions to Complete Your First $1 Option Deal
-Options Paperwork with Additional Clauses
-Coach Mitch’s “Courthouse Primer”
-Coach Mitch’s “Questions to Ask at the County”
Internet Macros Software
Automated Data Retrieval
Incomplete information on your lists?
Start with a list of parcel numbers or property ID’s, and automatically retrieve information for each on the county website.
Want to see it in action?
DeedGrabber “List Wizard” Software
The tax delinquent lists available have over 100,000 records
-Correctly format owner name and address for mailing and/or skiptracing
-Consolidate owners who own multiple properties into one listing, so you don’t send multiple letters to the same person
-Isolate the owners who live outside the county (absentee owners are the BEST leads!)
-Separate out corporate owners, who you may wish to avoid mailing to
Coach Mitch Options: Unconditional money-back guarantee for 30 days.
Iopus/Imacros product: Please visit Iopus.com to obtain return information.