The VERY BEST 2 States To Find "Diamonds In The Rough"
+ The Top 10 Others
Don’t be disappointed if you don’t live in, or near these states – mining for Diamonds is done 100% from your computer!
- Washington State – Tax deed state, get instant access to the property. Nice-sized tax sales each November and most counties have GIS
- Florida – Tax deed sales almost every day in the state, some counties have them every week! GIS in almost every county. Don’t get confused with the tax lien sales held in the spring, you cannot get the property from buying a lien unless nobody bids on it at the tax deed sale, held 2.5 years later.
- Michigan – Tons of listings in big cities, get immediate deed to the property
- Wisconsin - Large lists of lands available in many counties and Milwaukee, plus several big tax deed sales – immediate access
- Georgia – Frequent, large redeemable deed sales, redemption period only 1 yr. Many counties with large sales
- Texas – Over 100 counties holding sales nearly every month. Only 6 month redemption period, and earn 25% if you’re redeemed. Most counties have GIS.
- Maryland – Tax liens with only 6 month redemption. HUGE lists topping 24,000 in Baltimore
- Tennessee – Thousands of properties to choose from in each of several counties, only 1 year redemption period!
- Washington DC– Many times the list exceeds 5000 properties here, and there is only a 6-month redemption period on these liens. Lots of Diamonds in the crowded and valuable urban area.
- Illinois– This state, especially Cook County (Chicago), has an incredible selection of properties available (sometimes over 70,000 in a year) on both the regular and ‘Scavenger Sales’ (reduced price and wait time) – all with no competitive bidding on price. Only downside: 2.5-3 year redemption period.
Indiana –Tax lien state with many parcels listed on each sale, unsold parcels put on a discounted, fast-track 4-month redemption sale, and regular sales only have a 1-year redemption period. Most counties have GIS, almost every tax sale list is published online free!
South Carolina – Another lien state with short 1 year redemption period, very similar to Indiana. Many HUGE lists come out during a brief tax sale season starting each November. The second-best state! Don’t miss this one!
We will spotlighting these two states, including providing all available tax sale lists for them, right away in the Diamonds in the Rough training – beginning next week.
Don’t miss this perfect time to get started in the Diamonds in the Rough Training – we’re getting underway soon – in time for the South Carolina sales. Join right now – www.taxsalegems.com